What is “customized content”? BeoNews transfers exactly all contents with different formats that you created in Wordpress website into your mobile app without any coding skill and development time. To engage with customers in mobile, we need mobile app. BeoNews maximizes your customers experience and usability through UX flow in both Anroid and iOs.
With BeoNews, your mobile app can take your customers through all multimedia such as video, photo, blog listing, Youtube and Vimeo smoothly. Sometimes, your customers may want to download information offline or to share with friends, BeoNews store your data to Firebase and synchronize across your mobile devices, it’s also support smoothly all both Facebook and Google login.
BeoNews provides you a solution to engage and maintain relationship with your customers through true mobile native app that is easy to control and simple to manage.
Pro version installing guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_d5ZzO6Tb0
Expo version installing guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TenXtdhq5Xw
version 2.5 – 8 Jun 2017
1. Add more non-expo version which support push notification via OneSignal, Google Analytic, Admob 2. Fixing crashing issue on both versions. 3. Improve performance.
version 2.4 – 29 May 2017
1. Integrate with Expo 2. Replace react-native-router-flux by react-nativigation 3. Redux apply 4. Swiping to show next or back post content. 5. Dynamic homepage layout config 6. Improve homepage layout: more flexible to change layout, tags 7. Improve performance and animation 8. Replace Admob by Facebook Ads 9. Deprecated OneSignal push notification. 10. Social login via Facebook and Google 11. Add extra profile page and author posts 12. Product detail UI improvement. 13. More stability and faster 14. Fixed most crashing issues. 15. Category page improvement
version 2.2 – 20 Feb
- Update React Native to 0.42RC3 & related library. - Add OneSignal push notification - Support notification through the Wordpress plugin - https://wordpress.org/plugins/onesignal-free-web-push-notifications/ - Add more list view layout & change view button. - Add extra Recent post section from the homepage. - Enable Tag from list view. - Add transparent color on background on list view. - Fixed Admob clickable. - Fixed external link from the Webview - Fixed video issue if click from top navigation - Fixed unicode character. - Update documents to support push notification.
version 2.1c- hot fix – 03 Feb 2017
- Fixed admob clickable - Fixed sign up issue - Fixed comment issue -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/etcoq8qsl81ypmw/hotfix-beonews-2.1.zip?dl=0 -> The comment could be fix by update your Wordpress API endpoint, please check the guide #10 -https://beonews.inspireui.com/troubleshooting.html
version 2.1b – hotfix – 01 Feb 2017
Fix the issue: NSPOIXErrorDomain, code 22 (cause from Lite Version) Please fix by download this AppDelegate.m file and override the to the file: .../ios/beoNews/AppDelegate.m https://www.dropbox.com/s/amu57de9s7zbb8y/AppDelegate.m?dl=0
version 2.1 – 30 Jan 2017
1. RTL and right menu support 2. Ipad compatible 3. Add more lite version for no-login features (so you could easy to config by this way) 4. Enable to change custom font for whole app. 5. Fixed issue when client on category on Android 6. Fix crashing issue after logging in to Facebook 7. Fixed filter by tag on the homepage 8. Enable to back on the login page 9. Fixed N/A number form setting page. 10. Fixed Android icons 11. Fixed full icon when click to heart button (read later) 12. After a succesfull login, the app sent the user to favorites, not to home screen 13. Fixed loading icon. 14. Update Wordpress API core library 15. Many other bug fixed and performance improvement.
1. Add sign in & sign up feature 2. Facebook & Wordpress login 3. Offline data and support synchronize through Firebase API 4. Add custom page: about, contact 5. Add setting page 6. Add Read later page 7. Add card view which can be swipe 8. Refactor and bug fixed. 9 Add Admob 10. Add Related content item 11. Link category to the detail page 12. Multi language setting 13. Add logo on the top bar 14. Fixed Loading icons 15. Add sharing button, add open new tab view by browser
v.1.0 – 18 December 16.
Release new version